Thank you,3teensmom! You are very kind. I am grateful and accept the:
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
7 things about me:
1 From facebook-wordswithfriends-blogging- pinterest-books I can’t put down until they are finished-my kids lives; I think I have an obsessive personality.
2. short attention span–my obsessions are usually short lived(except obsessing about my kids). When I started drinking sugar-free monster, I was admonished by my teen for drinking such an unhealthy beverage. But then he added, “Oh it’s just your latest phase.”
3. wish I could obsess about exercise. I’ve done it all–briefly. Step aerobics,zumba, kickboxing,jogging ,pilates, tennis. Curious about the new crossfit, which I’ll probably try next.
4. Speaking of tennis, I love it! But I like ladies clinics and “rallying” and lessons, but have yet to play a real game. Yes, that’s it! Tennis games instead of crossfit next.
5. My sons’ last, first-day of school was this week. A senior! I am going to hurl. This is going to be hard year for me.
6. I am extremely opinionated, but maturity has tempered my impulse to always share these opinions.
7. I have a strange phobia that someone may be secretly filming me for an episode of “What Not to Wear.” I know I should stay of of the junior sections and Abercrombie, Stacy and Clint, but those clothes are SO MUCH MORE FUN!
Nominees (and I apologize profusely if this reaches you without welcome):