Thank you so very much to http://therantingpapizilla.wordpress.com for The Very Inspiring Blogger
Award nomination! He has a great blog, and is devoted to his wife, daughter and the Pittsburgh Steelers, so obviously a great guy!
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Since I am that strange breed, a blogger, that shares very personal information with the entire world, it’s going to be hard to find 7 new things to say about myself. Well maybe not that hard, everyone loves to talk about themselves ,right ?
1. My middle name is Jo, Amy Jo. This always reminded me of Petticoat Junction, if anyone my age can remember that TV show .
2. I miss my maiden name and have for the 20 years since I’ve been married. Does anyone else feel this is a defection from the family you love your whole life? It is as long and ethnic sounding as my married name, so hyphenated was not a possibility.
3 Candles, I love candles! I have no impulse control and have lit all 3 of my wonderful smelling candles at the same time. If I won the lottery I would have an endless supply of Gold Canyon and Yankee, but I would never, ever buy the Jo Malone 400 dollar candle. I mean really, who buys it?! I want to set up a secret camera at Saks and Nordstrom, just to see….
4.Jo Malone, every single fragrance, body cream are heavenly to me. My all time favorite is Orange Blossom…mmmm.
5. I cry every year that I watch It’s A Wonderful Life. Favorite line is when the lady dumps all her money saying, ” I was saving up for a divorce, in case I ever got married.” Hilarious.
6. I get bored easy and I swear my brain goes to sleep if conversation is too mindless.
7. I really don’t know why I can’t stop blogging. It started out as an idea to bind a book for my kids and help change my heartache to excitement for my son’s graduation this year, but don’t really know what in the h-e-double -toothpicks I am doing now.
Passing on the award nomination to these 15 blogs that I enjoy. If this award is too much for your blog, or for any reason can’t take all the linking/copying/pasting–sorry and just enjoy the compliment!
sorry I have to stop at 11–apple pies, grocery and outlet shopping. Did I mention I like to break the rules? Happy Thanksgiving!